As the end of the year is almost upon us, we look back at some of our highlights with gratitude.
We wish to thank our clients who entrusted us with their projects and all those who helped us realize them. In 2018, we are pleased to have:
– Welcomed two new clients. Take Action on Radon and the 1st Canadian Collaborative Team Conference on ME/CFS.
– Advocated for the myeloma community by hosting an Awareness Day at the National Assembly of Québec.
– Secured more than 50 media hits about the health risks associated with high radon levels by conducting media outreach and hosting a news conference.
– Bridged the interests of research and patient communities by developing a social media strategy for the 1st Canadian Collaborative Team Conference on ME/CFS.
– Generated 130 media hits that raised awareness and funds about a form of cancer of the plasma cells by developing a national media strategy for 23 communities hosting a Multiple Myeloma March.
We look forward to another exciting and successful year!
Best wishes of health, happiness and prosperity.